It’s that time of year again- Premier Bride’s Showplace Bridal Show. This year our show is being presented by The Vault and co-presented by Mark Janzen Photography, Limo for You, La Ryan Signature Events, Oh So Swank, and Sweet Dreams Cakery.
Sunday, January 8, 2012
10:00am to 4:00pm
Fresno Convention and Entertainment Center
New Exhibit Hall
Fashion Shows at 11:30am and 2:00pm
Tickets are $8.00 in advance and $10.00 (CASH ONLY) at the door
Premier Bride Showplace is the bridal show that you, a Central Valley bride, will want to attend. Here you will find valuable information to help with all of your wedding planning. You’ll have the opportunity to enjoy an elegant fashion show featuring beautiful bridal gowns and meet some of the finest wedding professionals in the Fresno area. Premier Bride Showplace is proud to partner with the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure and you can make a difference! In addition to a percentage of our booth and table sales, we will donate $1.00 for every ticket purchased. As the Valley’s largest bridal show,
we look forward to working together with our brides who attend
to make the donation a good one!
Premier Bride Showplace Tips
You may find that the more time you can save in planning your wedding, the better. Our bridal show can be the one stop shopping experience you need to plan your entire wedding, especially if you go prepared. Here are a few tips on how to get the most out of Premier Bride Showplace:
- Plan In Advance – Make a list of what you will need most and what your budget will allow for each item and service. Be sure to leave some room for the unexpected – you never know when you may see something you’ll want to have that you never thought of.
- Be Ready To Make Decisions – Bring the major decision-makers to Premier Bride Showplace with you. If you are the major decision-maker, bring someone with you that you can bounce ideas off of. Be ready to book your favorite vendors there at the show. Some exhibitors may even offer day-of-show booking discounts.
- Dress For The Occasion – Remember to wear comfortable shoes. Need we explain more on this one?
- Fashion Forward – Bring a notepad with you to jot down any dresses or tuxes you like during the fashion show. It will be much easier for you to remember which Bridal Salon featured the gowns you like. You’ll also want to be able to take notes when attending the seminars.
- Above all, have fun! Bridal shows may be useful and informative, but they’re also a blast. You’ll have a great time with your family and friends – planning your perfect day!
For a list of our exhibitors, please click here.
To pre-purchase tickets on-line, please click here.
- Premier Bride’s Cake Dive Live & Wedding Feud Event (fresnoweddingblog.wordpress.com)
- Visit Premier Bride’s Perfect Dress at the Premier Bride Showplace! (premierbridesperfectdress.com)
- Premier Bride Planning Guide? Yes, please! (fresnoweddingblog.wordpress.com)
- What Kind of Bride Are You? (bellasugar.com)