This is pretty cool! Very romantic…
We love the “Trash the Dress” trend – it’s a fun way to delve into even more of the bride’s personality and have another chance to showcase yourself and your dress creatively.
What do you think? Would you ever “Trash your Dress?” or are you saving it for your daughter?
People keep hearing about a trend called “trash the dress” and it’s exactly what it seems. You ruin your wedding dress however you like, whether it’s sitting in a lake or getting paint-splattered.
“I think some photographers are trying to figure out what to do that no one else is offering,” said Reid Lambshead, wedding photographer and also a Sheridan graduate. “But they’re leaning more towards the sexier scandalous imagery rather than sophisticated and emotional images.”
Some people don’t see why an expensive dress should be trashed but others see the issue differently. “Some have the symbolism that they’ll never have to wear another wedding dress in their lives and it’s symbolizing to their husband that this is the last dress they’ll have,” said Jocelyne Hodgins, office manager of James Hodgins Photography.
Some photographers still see weddings as classic events.
“I think a wedding should be portraying beauty and love…
View original post 308 more words
What was the highest number of wedding you were invited to and attended in one year? Or is that year coming up? We’d love to hear your story!
I once dated a man who was invited to eight weddings in one year, half of which he was a groomsman for. Eight wedding gifts, four bachelor parties, one outfit. I think he skipped out on all of the weddings that he was not asked to be part of. So four (guessing; he’s cheap), four, and one.
Try being a girl going to eight weddings in one year, being bridesmaid for half, yet being close enough to the rest of the brides that you are part of each engagement party, bridal shower, and bachelorette party. You are supposed to get a gift for each occasion, and then one for the wedding, too. There are often plane tickets and hotel rooms to consider. As a bridesmaid…
View original post 262 more words
Welcome, Central Valley Brides!
|The following sponsors and exhibitors are participating in the Premier Bride Showplace bridal show in Fresno on January 6, 2013 .|
You may find that the more time you can save in planning your wedding, the better. Our bridal show can be the one stop shopping experience you need to plan your entire wedding, especially if you go prepared. Here are a few tips on how to get the most out of Premier Bride Showplace:
- Plan In Advance – Make a list of what you will need most and what your budget will allow for each item and service. Be sure to leave some room for the unexpected – you never know when you may see something you’ll want to have that you never thought of.
- Be Ready To Make Decisions – Bring the major decision-makers to Premier Bride Showplace with you. If you are the major decision-maker, bring someone with you that you can bounce ideas off of. Be ready to book your favorite vendors there at the show. Some exhibitors may even offer day-of-show booking discounts.
- Dress For The Occasion – Remember to wear comfortable shoes. Need we explain more on this one?
- Fashion Forward – Bring a notepad with you to jot down any dresses or tuxes you like during the fashion show. It will be much easier for you to remember which Bridal Salon featured the gowns you like. You’ll also want to be able to take notes when attending the seminars.
- Above all, have fun! Bridal shows may be useful and informative, but they’re also a blast. You’ll have a great time with your family and friends – planning your perfect day!
- Wedding Day Package Give-Away! (paradisespringsmountain.wordpress.com)
- Monday’s Finding: Bridal Gloves (bellememorie.wordpress.com)
- MVP Weddings Cinema to be a Featured Videographer at the Premier Bride… (prweb.com)